EnerTribe CEO Forest James (second from the left) accompanies Commissioner Sandoval and Humboldt County District Supervisor Ryan Sundberg to meetings with the community of Willow Creek to discuss Broadband plans for Highway 96 in May 2014.
- Public Hearing For Emerging Trends At The CPUC Headquarters In San Fransisco
- 2 Tribal Governments, 3 Native Owned Contractors, 12 agencies Working Together For The 104 Mile Fiber & Wireless Project
- Launching the Karuk Tribe’s New WISP! First Customer Installed!
- Equipment Serving The Residents Received
- Great public hearing with Commissioner Catherine Sandoval
No comments to show.