The Orlean Broadband Initiative (funded by RUS) receives the first shipment of the equipment serving the residents in the area in August, 2015.
- Public Hearing For Emerging Trends At The CPUC Headquarters In San Fransisco
- 2 Tribal Governments, 3 Native Owned Contractors, 12 agencies Working Together For The 104 Mile Fiber & Wireless Project
- Launching the Karuk Tribe’s New WISP! First Customer Installed!
- Equipment Serving The Residents Received
- Great public hearing with Commissioner Catherine Sandoval
No comments to show.