Tribal meetings with Commissioner Catherine Sandoval and her Telecommunications Adviser William Johnston. Tolowa tribal representatives and the team discussed Broadband in Indian Country and the “Water/Energy Nexus” in October, 2014.
- Public Hearing For Emerging Trends At The CPUC Headquarters In San Fransisco
- 2 Tribal Governments, 3 Native Owned Contractors, 12 agencies Working Together For The 104 Mile Fiber & Wireless Project
- Launching the Karuk Tribe’s New WISP! First Customer Installed!
- Equipment Serving The Residents Received
- Great public hearing with Commissioner Catherine Sandoval
No comments to show.